Some great activities from out Home Learning booklet:
- Share story books and talk about what is happening on each page.
- Sing nursery rhymes and songs
- Practise writing your name
- Use your robot arms to sound out the HFW and words in books if you can.
- Practise writing your phase 2 sounds (Sound mat in pack)
- Play sound spotter, can you find sounds you know on packets, in books or anywhere in your house?
Communication and Language
- Storytelling with homemade puppets- use old socks, lolly sticks and straws.
- Singing nursery rhymes and action songs such as ‘Simon Says’
- Make music with saucepans and pots.
- Play guessing games such as ‘I spy’ and ‘What animal am I’ – remember to give clues!