Some great activities form our Home Learning Booklet:
- Count to 100 and exercise! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgLtF3PMOc
- Help sort the socks into pairs
- Play a board game
- Measure ingredients for cooking and baking
- Play top marks maths games
- Sort toys by colour and shape.
- Make a train track in different shapes – can you make a circle/square/triangle track?
- Build a tower – can you build a tower that is taller than you? How many blocks did you use?
- Play ‘How many can you find?’ with an adult or sibling. “Can you find 6 socks? How many spoons can you find?”
- Practise writing numerals 1-10